Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our injury situation.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What worries me is you think Crofts is in anyway cover for Kayal...

If Kayal is out for a couple of games, I want to see a hard, no nonsense player in that role. Thats what Crofts used to offer. Whether he still can is up to the manager. May not win games, but would be harder to beat hopefully..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Kayal is out for a couple of games, I want to see a hard, no nonsense player in that role. Thats what Crofts used to offer. Whether he still can is up to the manager. May not win games, but would be harder to beat hopefully..

Ince would be my first choice to slot in if we stayed 442

I wouldnt be suprised to see a 451 in kayals abscence.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We don't want anyone getting injured on international duty this weekend either (except Greer which would be a blessing)

Enrest, shouldn't YEW be reporting ON won of YAW entertaining tales of MEATING your SAUCE, who GIVES you TRANSFER gossip and an EXTRA sausage on GEROGE Steet?

When I SAW 'reporting on', WATT I really MEAN is CUTTING and PASTING :moo:

#OneTrickPony

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Club are very quiet on the progress of Harper and Hambo.
Never quite understand why we are so uncommunicative.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Club are very quiet on the progress of Harper and Hambo.
Never quite understand why we are so uncommunicative.

As regards Hambo: this was posted on Saturday. Sounds like he won't be playing until the end of the month in all probability:-

http://www.iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015082720246184_jp.shtml

In case someone cares, Vahid Hambo was recently interviewed (in finnish) and he believes he could start training within 2 or 3 weeks, and he want's to be able to play again after a month.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Despite Hambo's comments in the article linked above, where he clearly states that he won't be training with his team-mates for 2-3 weeks, and it will be at least a month before he is playing, the official website has just published this article - ALBION INTERNATIONAL ROUND-UP

Meanwhile Hambo will be hoping to earn more game time for the country’s under-21 side when they host Russia in a European qualifier, kick-off 4.30pm.

Either James Hilsum knows something Hambo doesn't, or he should do some better research before writing up his pieces for the web.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here