Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Gordon

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Buckley, I noticed yesterday, is eligible for the Republic of Ireland. Presumably via the usual granny rule.

They're not exactly flush with stars at the moment. If he could maintain even the slightest hint of the form he showed yesterday, and if his fragile hamstrings can take the strain, getting picked for Ireland should be well within his grasp.
An international call up might activate clause for us. Buckley for ROI.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I rather liked the chest control and volley attempt from GG! Would have loved that to have gone in.

Had a very good view of that in the South-west corner - looked very accomplished and the keeper did well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
SIDEWAYS move, I think they said.

It would be extra funny if he emphasised his new found attacking prowess by scoring one (or, ideally, a hat trick) tonight, and then ignored this ridiculously overrated trend of not celebrating against former teams by giving it LARGE.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Incidentally, we don't get many Swindon fans on here these days do we? Hardly surprisingly given our league standings but I remember there was a time when this board seemed to be awash with them. Given the amount of reserves they've signed from us or former Albion players they've ended up with, you'd have thought they might have popped over to ask our thoughts on them. Never mind. Sideways Swindon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here