Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our fans are a disgrace!

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
It just doesn't tally with a different name of the email address he/she uses. I wondered if he/she was a Palace fans as there have been quite a few who poses as Brighton fans. The latest being [MENTION=26245]gravnast[/MENTION]

Where is the evidence that i'm a Palace fan? Some people because I don't really give a crap about the rivalry think i'm a Palace fan. Too many paranoid sad idiots on here to bother with

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Absolutely right...nobody has the right to tell you how to support your team...for a start ,the fact you buy your your ticket shows your support...now I'm 1901 it is difficult to get a chant going...but don't let that fool you...unless your over 57 I've been going to Albion matches longer than you have been on earth,that doesn't make me a better fan...just older.
BTW, When the North stand are in full voice it's great to hear...but the South West corner put up a good show as well...it is a case of all getting together instead of this sniping at other supporters.

Hear! Hear!

I'm 28 and have been a fan for 26 of those years. I wasn't exactly singing my heart out at 4 years old but it didn't make me less of a fan.

We need to stick together, not judge one another on arbitrary things like staying till the end or volume.

Absolutely right...nobody has the right to tell you how to support your team...for a start ,the fact you buy your your ticket shows your support...now I'm 1901 it is difficult to get a chant going...but don't let that fool you...unless your over 57 I've been going to Albion matches longer than you have been on earth,that doesn't make me a better fan...just older.
BTW, When the North stand are in full voice it's great to hear...but the South West corner put up a good show as well...it is a case of all getting together instead of this sniping at other supporters.

Whats happened to the wsu/loft lots of bold talk before the stadium opened regarding the place to be,gone a bit quiet now???

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Just read through that very interesting. Bang to rights eh? I've said ages ago that my brother is a Palace fan well done for finding his facebook page! Some people need to get a life.

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I know this will cause some shit on here but enough is enough now! 29000 today and the only people with enough clangers to sing is The Judge and his boys! Shame on you so called Albion fans that ****ed off on the second goal!

So glad that the judge was situated in the north west corner Saturday as that awful muppet show song didn't make it's way along to th emiddle of the north.

I don't like a quiet stand but a quiet stand is better than one singing that muppet show song!!

A plus point is that over the last two weeks I've heard my favourite song being sung in the NW corner. Dont know what the words or tune are but I know the home fans sung it for about 20 minutes at Bristol City last season!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Where is the evidence that i'm a Palace fan? Some people because I don't really give a crap about the rivalry think i'm a Palace fan. Too many paranoid sad idiots on here to bother with

Very true mate. I don't really care about the Palace rivalry either. Don't really like them but certainly wouldn't put them in my top 5 most hated teams.

None of this means that I am less of a fan than others.

RowXintheNorth

Aug 12, 2011
Bishopstone
If your mute, have sore throat, the flu, just had your wisdom tooth out, bit your cheek whilst eating a pie, had been on the piss the night before and lost your voice or your glands were down so you couldn't sing, would that make you a disgrace? What if you had planned to take your wife out on her anniversary, had a family gathering, had to be in London to watch your children perform, your child had been sick and so you left early would that make you a disgrace.
What if you stayed to the bitter end out of a sense of some misguided duty, to watch 22 guys who earn more in two weeks than most of us earn in a year, show no sign of scoring, would that mean you were mugged off? When anyone starts telling me how to spend my leisure time its the end of the line. People left because they wanted to and people were there for the kick off because they wanted to be, its not an issue, its not a disgrace and maybe the reporter who wrote the article in the Argus should concentrate on the football or perhaps that was too dire to write about.

Can't argue with that, well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here