Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All about optics with Johnson, hence 3 photographers

Very little plan or policy this week

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
"Darling have a look at NSC today 18% of them think Brighton are title contenders"

"Now now Boris remember 90% of them voted for you"

"Oh yes sorry dear "

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
christ standards have slipped - what happened to double cuff shirts and cufflinks?!

You have to learn to do buttons first, I'm not convinced he ever got past prep school on a sartorial level

politics-and-westminster-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-10953648l.jpg

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
On his feet In Manchester - spouting Etonian waffle and bluster. Makes you proud to be British.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On his feet In Manchester - spouting Etonian waffle and bluster. Makes you proud to be British.

I'm listening on the radio and it's almost impossible to shift this image from your mind...

general-melchett.jpg

"Berhhhhhh!! Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?"

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Priorities seem to be tackling Primary School children in Islington running races where nobody wins and jailing climate change protestors...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Priorities seem to be tackling Primary School children in Islington running races where nobody wins and jailing climate change protestors...

I was going to suggest he should not be allowed any more air time nor authority than a bungling public school latin teacher, but that would be an insult to bungling public school latin teachers.

Johnson is an International embarassment and national disgrace doing nothing less than belittling and lowering the standing of every single one of us, in our own country and abroad.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I was going to suggest he should not be allowed any more air time nor authority than a bungling public school latin teacher, but that would be an insult to bungling public school latin teachers.

Johnson is an International embarassment and national disgrace doing nothing less than belittling and lowering the standing of every single one of us, in our own country and abroad.

And he'll probably be re-elected. Despite there being an obviously competent opposition.

What does that say about us?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And he'll probably be re-elected. Despite there being an obviously competent opposition.

What does that say about us?

Depends who you mean by 'us' - the Burnley fans who booed Gaetan Bong and flew 'White Lives Matter' banners are allowed to vote too, unfortunately.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Actual living, thinking human beings - some on this board - actually voted for this monstrosity of a human being. I'm pretty much done with the human race. I see he's now taking credit for seeing off the European Super League. F***ing imbecile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here