Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our "celeb" fans need to buck their ideas up.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Yesterday Ralph Brown was on Radio 5 talking about Nobby Horton being the cup final captain and today Mike "No glory hunter" Ward was on Talk Sport commenting on the 8-0 defeat under Brian Clough.

Get your facts right boys!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wow, two mentions on the national media today about that Bristol Rovers game!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yesterday Ralph Brown was on Radio 5 talking about Nobby Horton being the cup final captain and today Mike "No glory hunter" Ward was on Talk Sport commenting on the 8-0 defeat under Brian Clough.

Get your facts right boys!

f***ing clueless twats,oh for the days of proper fans,not these middle class tossers.;)

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Heard Brown on Sunday.....parents from Pompey, but he was brought up in Lewes and toyed with the idea of an affair with Lewes FC, as I understood it.

Concluded by saying that Pompey couldn't pull him away from his painful marriage to The Albion.....suggested the football this season has been pants! The very idea?!

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
I certainly wouldn't question Ralph Brown's credentials as an Albion man, I remember chatting to him in the ticket queue behind the West Stand at the Goldstone, either for the Wigan or Doncaster game. I think he wrote the odd piece for Gulls eye too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here