Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Our Boys Done Good!

el punal

No, not the Ing-er-land lads, I’m talking about our very own Albion stars. The BBC (on-line) have chosen the following players as ‘Man of the Match’ for their performances in the World Cup so far :

Mitoma - Japan v Germany, Japan v Spain

Lamptey - Ghana v Portugal, Ghana v South Korea

Caicedo - Ecuador v Senegal

Estupian - Ecuador v Netherlands

MacAllister - Argentina v Mexico, Argentina v Poland

That says a lot of l’il ol’ Brighton’s quality of players, the recruitment, coaching and all that goes with it - proud of you! :thumbsup::kiss:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We (l’il ol’ Brighton’s fans - especially those on NSC) have history when it comes to manipulating on-line polls!!
Yeah they all did ok. Unfortunately however, MacAllister apart, they couldn't keep their respective sides is the competition, beyond the knockout stage!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
No, not the Ing-er-land lads, I’m talking about our very own Albion stars. The BBC (on-line) have chosen the following players as ‘Man of the Match’ for their performances in the World Cup so far :

Mitoma - Japan v Germany, Japan v Spain

Lamptey - Ghana v Portugal, Ghana v South Korea

Caicedo - Ecuador v Senegal

Estupian - Ecuador v Netherlands

MacAllister - Argentina v Mexico, Argentina v Poland

That says a lot of l’il ol’ Brighton’s quality of players, the recruitment, coaching and all that goes with it - proud of you! :thumbsup::kiss:
Incorrect. Not chosen by the BBC. Voted for by BBC Online readers. 100% manipulated. Pretty much every Albion player got MoM even if only an 80 minute sub.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not just represented but doing pretty well too!!
It's just beautiful that it's nothing but fun-filled bragging rights for little old Brighton

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hove/West London, Arctic Benny starts preparing his defence about World Cup Tiredness to try and excuse his next couple of domestic defeats.

It is what it is, something something learn and move on :bla: :bla:

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

el punal

Yeah they all did ok. Unfortunately however, MacAllister apart, they couldn't keep their respective sides is the competition, beyond the knockout stage!
Don’t spoil the party! Enjoy the moment that OUR players were considered the best on the pitch. Do you honestly believe that Brighton fans en masse colluded to vote for Brighton players only? I would imagine other clubs’ fans with player representation would do the same then. Regarding your other comment - how do you think one player would be expected to ensure their team’s progress in the competition? Strange. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not just represented but doing pretty well too!!
How will we be able to recruit players now the team have moved to Chelsea...

...oh yeah - with ease.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If England don't win it, I'd love for Mac Allister to come back to the Amex as a World Cup winner.
As long as the rest of the Argies don't win it i'm with you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need to drop the "little" mentality as we have a seat at the top table now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here