Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our away support

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I love the Amex,but do prefer away days.I am intending to go to more away matches and now my kids are getting older they will be coming to more with me,my son loves away games,says it makes him feel part of the Brighton "Family".

What does it f***ing matter?

My club is bigger than your, your doesn't sell out your allocation.

who gives a shit? i go along to support my team, against whoever they support. I have nothing against Sheffield Wednesday, i have nothing against Millwall, personally think Palace a the biggest bunch of CNUTS out, but that is my own personal opinion.

from those out there who know me, will know i am Brighton through and through, and seldom miss a game, (only through really serious matters) i mean, my brother is getting married on the 22nd of September and where will i be Millwall away.
To me Football is my family, seeing the same faces week in week out, arranging transport for the away games not just for me, but for others too, having a giggle with other teams fans in the pubs before the game, and right down to giving it my all in the stand and singing my heart out. I know what it means to be fanatical about a football club, i am not far from it myself.

But For gods sake all this will you ever sell out your allocation is pathetic, as other posters have put, we seldom sell out ours, only for the local teams, where the occasional fans decide to rock up for the day (Palace, Charlton etc) but where were you all on the cold Wednesday night in Wrexham? where were you all at Hull & Burnley?

I know that there are a lot of keyboard warriors battling on here trying to make things amusing, or trying to stir others up, and that is what makes NSC charming, bloody annoying at times. Those who lambaste other peoples ideas, because they think it is tacky, but really are jealous as they haven't thought of the idea themselves. But FFS get over it....

let's all put this to bed now, and concentrate on the things that do matter, Supporting our beloved Albion, putting our heads together to come up with some new songs (not more than 1 verse - you listening NSK) for our players. oh and more importantly having a bloody good time and laughing at Palace.

Interesting post slinky.

However, I would disagree that attendances are of no interest. Have you not noticed that the only information given by media outlets on all games are the results followed by the attendance? Of course the result is the major thing but how many show up to watch is also a reflection on the fortunes of the Clubs.

Many Clubs have bigger support than the Albion but Palace is not one of them and if some Pikey Tw@t wants to argue the point I will put him right. If in 5 years time Palace are in a brand new stadium with 40,000 supporters and we are in the same league and only getting 5k then bragging rights to them - can't see it happening myself especially when only 8 (EIGHT - vidiprinter style) turn up for a fans meet the players night :ffsparr:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Interesting post slinky.

However, I would disagree that attendances are of no interest. Have you not noticed that the only information given by media outlets on all games are the results followed by the attendance? Of course the result is the major thing but how many show up to watch is also a reflection on the fortunes of the Clubs.

Many Clubs have bigger support than the Albion but Palace is not one of them and if some Pikey Tw@t wants to argue the point I will put him right. If in 5 years time Palace are in a brand new stadium with 40,000 supporters and we are in the same league and only getting 5k then bragging rights to them - can't see it happening myself especially when only 8 (EIGHT - vidiprinter style) turn up for a fans meet the players night :ffsparr:

Where we you lot when the Goldstone was half empty.It was ...even when we came to town so don't give it large again because Daddyio bought you a new ground and you are getting decent attendances for the first time in 30 odd years.
Personally who gives a f-ck about a noddy nerds gathering at a meet the players night?
That's not why I got in to football ,obviously you like all this song sheets Brighton Magiko malarkey meet and greet b-llocks.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Where we you lot when the Goldstone was half empty.It was ...even when we came to town so don't give it large again because Daddyio bought you a new ground and you are getting decent attendances for the first time in 30 odd years.
Personally who gives a f-ck about a noddy nerds gathering at a meet the players night?
That's not why I got in to football ,obviously you like all this song sheets Brighton Magiko malarkey meet and greet b-llocks.

Were you there in the eighties when your pathetic club could only attract four thousand against another London club?

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
No I wasn't but your manager was at the front was he not?
Come off it fella giving it the big un ?what after Hillsboro smacking teenagers and bullying old men that is the definition of a northerner is it not? Sorry forgot about the wife bit.
We will send you down again!!!Come back when you lot beat us it's been a while ,

You do realise the win Saturday was your first over us in 5 years don't you?

I cannot condone any violence,, pathetic, but when you dance on pitch of a team you've sent down to the third tier then surely you will get the odd idiot who takes exception to it.

You won't repeat that again, going down actually helped us and without that we wouldn't have had such a great season last time out, you know the one where we overhauled our nearest rivals in the final weeks.

We then took your best centre half off you.

Where were you lot at the Withdean in 2003 ? Gave you 700 tickets and you couldn't sell 'em - mind you was a Tuesday night:lolol:

where we you lot when the goldstone was half empty.it was ...even when we came to town so don't give it large again because daddyio bought you a new ground and you are getting decent attendances for the first time in 30 odd years.
That's not why i got in to football ,obviously you like all this song sheets brighton magiko malarkey meet and greet b-llocks.
Exactly my thoughts on the break up of the soviet block:thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
now then - surely a test of our away support coming up

Derby ticket details have been released - can have upto 4100. the headmental amongst the blue and white tinted glass brigade think we'll sell that.....

Feb 14, 2010
I have been a part of 800 at Rochdale away midweek in the lowest division, 3500 at Chesterfield and I understand they have already sold 2200 for watford (yes watford) for a midweek away game. this watford about a 2 hour journey around the m25. Brighton have the longest trips week in week out, year in year out. Not like Wednesday who think an hour trip to Derby counts as an away fan experience. Burnley was a low turn out but who leaves brighton beach in the summer to go to Burnley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here