Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our away kit ... is it really that bad ..

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Of the current kits at the top I actually quite like West Ham, Wolves, Oxford and Partick Thistle's kits. In fact Partick Thistle's kit is lovely.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like the Hibernian one they slate. There is also nothing* at all wrong with the Leeds one they call a 'disaster' either.

*apart from the Leeds badge, obviously.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
loving the fact that the Oxford one isn't that different from last seasons Yellow & Blue mess we had

personally I love our red/black away kit

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree. It should be complete without that silly "S" design.

What does surprise me is that lower league teams feature!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I quite like most of those :shrug:

yeah the West Ham one has a touch of class to it , the Plymouth ones quite nice , the Wolves one is quite smart with no squiggles or stuff on it and the Leeds one is no different to ones they've had before and looks ok

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"Half-finished stadium, half-finished kit design. It's almost like some sort of bizarre football kit x-ray mishap."

:lolol:
Classic! At least there is a general consensus in the world of football that our away kit is shit, hopefully the powers-that-be won't make the same design mistake again. But I suppose it at least looks (vaguely) like a football shirt unlike some of those 1990 offerings.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Nothing wrong with ours & its hardly a new kit.
Love the new West Ham away retro flair!!!!
New Arsenal one is nice too, Saw it up close today & what looks brown in the piccas is that redcurrant colour they had for the last Highbury shirt

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
They have a point. The half finished look does NOTHING for me.

HOWEVER I don't get why they're slating this effort:

world_of_sport-944713251-1279021034.jpg

I'd be pretty chuffed if I were a Wolves fan. Simple. Elegant. Understated. Unique.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That Partic Thistle shirt is tremend! im not one for Football shirts, but one laying round for a kick around in the park, i would go as far to say as i might even buy it.

Our Away one too no doubt it would be better with full stripes but its not horrific, plus i seem to remember mansfields home kit is the same styke but yellow and blue.

Mansfield Town 10/11 Errea Shirt Designs | 10/11 Kits | Football Shirt Culture.com

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here