Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other than NSC

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Only this one for me, I don't bother with any other as I don't do social media, not prejudiced, I just don't have time.
I only started this to follow the Albion, once I moved away, but must admit that the humour and comments can be good and interesting at times.
Not to be disparaging, but you can definitely draw a line between the 'old school' and the 'no school' members.
That said, it does add a bit colour.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I read AARSE from time to time, to laugh at the Walt stories(most of my family are either ex forces or serving), as well as the magnificent 419eater to read about some amazing Nigerian letter scams.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
"Here be Dragons", as they used to say on old maps about uncharted waters. Don't go there.

There are other forums?

"Here be Dragons", as they used to say on old maps about uncharted waters. Don't go there.

You owe it to your friends and family or whoever to stay in the relatively safe and friendly waters of North Stand Chat, where bonhomie and goodwill abound..... Most of the time..

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Occasionally chip in on Very Good Plus, record collectors' site.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The only other forum I was ever active on was for 'The Escapist', a gaming site.

I stopped a while back though as the site itself started to dial back on what it was good at (video game coverage) and instead focussed on trying to cover all of 'geek culture', which brought an influx of...well...nobs.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
British Blades - a forum for knife collectors and makers (I've long been the former and attempting to be the latter).
BigJimny - all about Suzuki Jimnys - sold mine last year but desperate to get another.

Used to go on Yorkshire Divers & BSAC forum but I've taken a (probably permanent) hiatus from diving

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Often use Mumsnet to pick up some Milfs and single mums, there confidence is usually lower.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
XDA developers forum when I'm bored or annoyed with an android phone or tablet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here