Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT Lucozade advert filmed in Albion Hill

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
is this the one on skateboards? (cant view Youtube.)

If so i was thinking that it looked like Albion Hill, but wasnt to sure.

didnt want to run the risk of posting it on here for the likes of TLO and Hove born and Bred having a pop if it wasnt.

*cool advert by the way. :rock:

D

Deleted User X18H

is this the one on skateboards? (cant view Youtube.)

If so i was thinking that it looked like Albion Hill, but wasnt to sure.

didnt want to run the risk of posting it on here for the likes of TLO and Hove born and Bred having a pop if it wasnt.

*cool advert by the way. :rock:

Why would I have a pop? Great find really enjoyed it. Me and TLO used to share a bedsit around there.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You have a great detail of the area and if it was wrong, im sure youd be the first to say it wasn't.

Right. And that's having a pop?

Actually, it's quite weird this video coming up today. My work colleague came in this morning in a real mood. It seems she was called at 3am, 4am, 5am and 5.30am this morning by the lead singer of the JCQ insisting she come to a house party which was happening at that time. It didn't occur to her to turn her phone off or put it on silence, but what a considerate chap. She did eventually threaten him with the police if he didn't stop calling.

:eek:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Right. And that's having a pop?

Actually, it's quite weird this video coming up today. My work colleague came in this morning in a real mood. It seems she was called at 3am, 4am, 5am and 5.30am this morning by the lead singer of the JCQ insisting she come to a house party which was happening at that time. It didn't occur to her to turn her phone off or put it on silence, but what a considerate chap. She did eventually threaten him with the police if he didn't stop calling.

:eek:

Out of you 38k posts, percentage wise how many do you think you've made that are tenuous links to you knowing a minor/micro celebrity?

I'm going to go for 37.3%

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Out of you 38k posts, percentage wise how many do you think you've made that are tenuous links to you knowing a minor/micro celebrity?

I'm going to go for 37.3%

I'd never heard of this bloke or band until 10 this morning. I'm little the wiser now.

Still, if your fascination with me is what keeps you ticking along, jolly good for you. Just please don't bother your sorry arse dragging me into it. I'm just not interested.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'd never heard of this bloke or band until 10 this morning. I'm little the wiser now.

Still, if your fascination with me is what keeps you ticking along, jolly good for you. Just please don't bother your sorry arse dragging me into it. I'm just not interested.

No fascination, just find it strange that a fully grown man has to name drop at every given opportunity. Not quite sure who you think you are impressing?

Keep on trucking though, if it keeps you happy then that is all that matters!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
No fascination, just find it strange that a fully grown man has to name drop at every given opportunity. Not quite sure who you think you are impressing?

Im interested now. Who are the big names? A list?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

How can I name-drop when I don't even know the bloke's name? :facepalm:

You must have a very disturbed outlook on life if you think this about impressing people.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and the "making of it" film

[yt]0u3M3nhUcDA[/yt]

Jan 30, 2008
Nothing to do do with the Albion (other than the fact it was filmed in Albion Hill in Brighton) - an advert for Lucozade featuring the James Cleaver Quintet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS9kBbWUeuo

Posted because I like it.
filmed a few weeks back , took a few days to shoot and generally f***ed it up for people moving around the area , i thought it was a jolly from the job centre in Edward street when i bumped into them :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here