Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: For the sea anglers amongst....

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
They are not just a bait fish, they have a lovely flavour and caught and cooked fresh are far superior to the sad bronze coloured fish sold by Sainsbury's. Mrs V has stated that she would never buy another Mackerel again having caught her own with me.
Yes sorry forgot to add I eat a few as well, can't beat fresh caught dogfish though.:)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Yes sorry forgot to add I eat a few as well, can't beat fresh caught dogfish though.:)
Love a bit of doggy, not that fresh after the time it takes me to skin it though.
Must get out for an early morning session on the beaches. Nothing better than flicking a float out before the breeze picks up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Love a bit of doggy, not that fresh after the time it takes me to skin it though.
Must get out for an early morning session on the beaches. Nothing better than flicking a float out before the breeze picks up.

Mullet fishing by the Norfolk bridge the other day and had the shock of my life when a six foot bloody seal came up by my float. I hope it better luck than I did for the mullet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here