Votes: 2 10.5%
  • ANO - mention

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Would rather await the rest of the trial first, hard to make a judgement now. Theres bits which make him guilty and theres also bits that make him not guilty.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Theres bits which make him guilty and theres also bits that make him not guilty.

between the dead body, his admission of shoting her and somewhat questionable story reported so far, where is the bit that makes him not guilty? im the first to call for innocent until proven guilty, but in this case (given the admission) its only a question of what he is guilty of, shirley?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
between the dead body, his admission of shoting her and somewhat questionable story reported so far, where is the bit that makes him not guilty? im the first to call for innocent until proven guilty, but in this case (given the admission) its only a question of what he is guilty of, shirley?

His story (of shooting accidentally) sounds genuine, but there is bound to be evidence against him we are yet to hear - why my judgement isnt made yet.

Hes just been a massive cock by shooting first - i mean why would you do that ? Thats what needs to be looked at.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No. I am making no judgement on this other than I think people who have psychotic episodes like I suspect he did need to take everything into account. Tragic all round as I said.

Quite clearly (if found guilty) he should be locked up for ever. In a secure unit or a prison. Dangerous criminals should never be free to roam the streets.

Why risk another innocent persons life.

I certainly dont believe it was pre-meditated, looking at it I would say he had a "psychotic" moment. Again it is quite an assumption but I know through my line of work the effect's sports supplements and Steriods can have on the mind. Paranoia and depression would of course be a side effect only worsened if there was alcohol abuse aswell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here