Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius allegedly kills his girlfriend - reports

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I don't know if anyone else used to read the Tom Sharpe books back in the 80s but the South African police are being portrayed as acting with the same level of comic incompetence as in Indecent Exposure etc!

I don't know if anyone else used to read the Tom Sharpe books back in the 80s but the South African police are being portrayed as acting with the same level of comic incompetence as in Indecent Exposure etc!

Riotus Assembly I believe you mean. Constable Els.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Ah HA HA - Diplomatic Immunity...

AcklandJos66004686_150x200.jpg

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
This magistrate is like one of those refs who thinks it's all about him, insisting on retaking a defensive free-kick from the correct spot, a metre away from where it was taken. Why not just give the decision and publish the reasoning?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Defence has failed to show the court that there is an exceptional circumstance. Equally, state cannot show a strong and water tight case that OP will try to flee.

And now we all know his SA ID number!! Excellent - not sure anyone would want to steal it though.

Oh and courts usually close at 4pm - it is now 5 past. I hope he dies not adjourn until tomorrow.......

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Defence has failed to show the court that there is an exceptional circumstance. Equally, state cannot show a strong and water tight case that OP will try to flee.

And now we all know his SA ID number!! Excellent - not sure anyone would want to steal it though.

Oh and courts usually close at 4pm - it is now 5 past. I hope he dies not adjourn until tomorrow.......

Do they sit on a Saturday in SA? Shirley not Monday

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do they go on like this in SA for every bail hearing? Sounds like someone is enjoying his limelight a bit too much.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
He seems to be swaying towards granting bail at the mo......but who knows how much longer he is going to go on

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thought I'd log in here and find out if he got the bail.

Been listening at home for most of it on Five Live but just had to get out. Wonder if he'll be finished some time today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here