Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar offered BHA two year contract according to Spanish press

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see how Tony would have offered a two-year deal to OGJ without first booting Gus into touch. I was half-expecting a club announcement by 10am. The way it's looking Gus could have done MOTD last night, had a lie-in, had the meeting and we'd still have been where we are now.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I can't see how Tony would have offered a two-year deal to OGJ without first booting Gus into touch..
I guess its straightforward planning, that's all,.... they all knew that whatever the outcome, Gus was on his bike, so why wouldn't any sensible businessman plan for that, especially with the season so close!!??

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Gerard Autet Serrabasa, sometimes just Gerard (born 8 September 1978 in Manlleu, Osona, Catalonia), is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a central defender.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Gerard Autet Serrabasa, sometimes just Gerard (born 8 September 1978 in Manlleu, Osona, Catalonia), is a Spanish retired footballer who played as a central defender.
He'll be the new no.2 then will he?
Source?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, blabbing in Spain about something clearly going on in parallal to the club easing GP out, and the Anus picks it up and shits it all over the proceedings here. Nice job. How much more difficult and costly will it now be for The Lizard to ease GP out the door?

Oh well, I guess it is unavoidable in these days of global coms, but really, whose interest did the Anus think this splash serves? John Vinnicombe would never have been so indiscreet . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here