Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia to Watford

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Pretty sure we had more shots with a shite squad last season than when poyet was here....Remember numerous games where we had no shots on target and 5/6 shots a game.Thank god those days are gone regardless of making the playoffs.

I like garcia though and wish him well...Very honourable man who appreciates the fans :)

Under oscar 2013/14we averaged:
12.89 shots per game
3.75 shots on target per game
We had
1 game with no shots on target
5 games with one shot on target
Most shots on target in one game 7

Under Gus 2012/13 we averaged
10.46 shots per game
5.31 shots on target per game
We had
1 game with 0 shots on goal
1 game with 1 shot on goal
Most shots on target in one game: 12 (achieved twice) - We had 7 shots or more on target in 15 games.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
That's fine and dandy, as I said here:-

the rewriting of Oscar history, on this board, is amazing.

It goes far beyond sarcy comments.
Since he popped up again there was been hundreds of digs about a manager who was under resourced, crippled by injuries, not to mention players with their 'heads turned'.

Yet we accomplished our second play off spot, which has the possibility down the road of costing Sami his job.
True. I'm not saying he didn't do a good job or that he didn't have shocking luck with injuries and I'm not rewriting history either but say what you like about him (and some of Gus' tenure) we were VERY dull to watch last season.

We're now exciting again, for the first time since we won League One, I feel excited about going to a game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
True. I'm not saying he didn't do a good job or that he didn't have shocking luck with injuries and I'm not rewriting history either but say what you like about him (and some of Gus' tenure) we were VERY dull to watch last season.

We're now exciting again, for the first time since we won League One, I feel excited about going to a game.

Yes that. General consensus (and sucks boo to whatever ststs people want to bandy around) is that the football was dull dull dull.

I even considered binning it off as it wasnt enjoyable anymore.

Im sure circumstances dictated the attritional bore fest so good luck to him at Watford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here