Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia to make his namesake Gonzalo one of his first signings from Maccabi Tel Aviv.

BrightonISR

Jun 26, 2013
Horrible player, seriously, i hated him realy bad, one of the worst player playing for Maccabi during the last season.
after the first half of the season, oscar found out he is that horrible, that he got him on bench and almost never subtituted him in, and when he did it was in the last minutes of not important games...

also, during last season rumours said oscar wanted to kick him out of the team but Jordi Cruyff wanted him so he stayed, so no - i dont realy think oscar gonna bring him to Brighton.,

i hope he will leaave us soon, and wont stay for the next season, he cares more about him self than the other players on the pitch, and it never seems like he actually care about the score, you can sometimes watch him just standing in the midlle of the pitch and just doing nothing.... that made me realy pissed off him. such a lazy player.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Oscar Garcia to make his namesake Gonzalo one of his first signings from Maccab

Op just spends hours on wiki then plucks a name out!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Horrible player, seriously, i hated him realy bad, one of the worst player playing for Maccabi during the last season.
after the first half of the season, oscar found out he is that horrible, that he got him on bench and almost never subtituted him in, and when he did it was in the last minutes of not important games...

also, during last season rumours said oscar wanted to kick him out of the team but Jordi Cruyff wanted him so he stayed, so no - i dont realy think oscar gonna bring him to Brighton.,

i hope he will leaave us soon, and wont stay for the next season, he cares more about him self than the other players on the pitch, and it never seems like he actually care about the score, you can sometimes watch him just standing in the midlle of the pitch and just doing nothing.... that made me realy pissed off him. such a lazy player.

This reminds me of when opposition fans come on here to ask about our top players. On the basis of this, I say sign him up.

BrightonISR

Jun 26, 2013
This reminds me of when opposition fans come on here to ask about our top players. On the basis of this, I say sign him up.

Not really, first of all because im a fan of Brighton my self, and i would be more than happy if they get better players.
second, he is not one of our top players, he was on the bench during most of the season and during the important games...

watching him on youtube is nice and all, players allways look good on youtube, because their clips allways show you their good side... but when u actually see the player during games you understand he is belong to the cyprus league, not above that.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013

Well I will trust in your judgement BrightonISR as someone who was actually there. Original OP getting ahead of themselves perhaps?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
and what exactly did he do for us - apart from put a spring in our step for a while ... :shrug:

i am sorry but........we would never have been as high as tenth the season before last without him - numerous assists that resulted in actual games saved or won - not to mention a couple of match winning performances. this last season - you could probably argue that without his match winning goal against hull (?) and a number of assists (eg leeds away) we wouldnt have made the play offs

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Not really, first of all because im a fan of Brighton my self, and i would be more than happy if they get better players.
second, he is not one of our top players, he was on the bench during most of the season and during the important games...

watching him on youtube is nice and all, players allways look good on youtube, because their clips allways show you their good side... but when u actually see the player during games you understand he is belong to the cyprus league, not above that.

I was joking, ISR. As I said earlier in the thread, his wiki page isn't very inspiring.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I was joking, ISR. As I said earlier in the thread, his wiki page isn't very inspiring.

End of thread... moving on..

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

I realise you don't want to lose any of your players but if you were Oscar, who would you sign from maccabi tel aviv?

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I realise you don't want to lose any of your players but if you were Oscar, who would you sign from maccabi tel aviv?

Best question of the day so far!

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
BrightonISR its great to have you on our forum. Who do you think Oscar is most likely to want to sign from his old club? Who was his favorite?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here