Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia Junyent hot favourite now!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I notice the Argus report didn't say anything about "we heard that" or "the Argus understands", they've just mentioned that he is top of the betting at the moment (which they haven't said for anyone else at any other time).

Could this suggest the Argus know, but are being careful not to get the club into trouble?

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
didn't realise he managed Barcelona B,thought he'd just played for them

I'd still prefer someone with more knowledge of the English game,but that doesn't mean he has to be British

Can I ask why?

Why is the 'English' game is SO different to everywhere else? The rules are the same throughout the world are they not?. Most squads are multi national are they not? What extra knowledge do you need in this country that you don't in say Spain or Italy or Israel?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Can I ask why?

Why is the 'English' game is SO different to everywhere else? The rules are the same throughout the world are they not?. Most squads are multi national are they not? What extra knowledge do you need in this country that you don't in say Spain or Italy or Israel?

Isn't it obvious? It's because you have absolutely have to get it forward. You can't mess about with silly little things like, ooh, I don't know, keeping possession of the ball.

That's why England have been so successful recently

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it does help to know a bit about the other teams styles, and certain players - but others can tell Oscar all about this stuff.....hopefully this wil make him focus on us more...

...unlike gus who is soooo worried about each opponent he tries to contain them for 75 mins before using wingers and attacking.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I lost interest in being on the Gus bus some while ago. Let's just get rid and move on to someone bigger and better whose first love is BHA rather than himself.

And of course Oscar GJ has always had blue and white blood hasn't he? ???

It's a non story, and all based on some BetFred stat from somewhere.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Isn't it obvious? It's because you have absolutely have to get it forward. You can't mess about with silly little things like, ooh, I don't know, keeping possession of the ball.

That's why England have been so successful recently

:lol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And of course Oscar GJ has always had blue and white blood hasn't he? ???

It's a non story, and all based on some BetFred stat from somewhere.

I didn't say that Oscar had always had blue and white blood in his veins. That would be daft as he hasn't joined us yet. I simply expressed the hope that our new manager would show more interest in the club than himself. Sorry if I was unclear. :smile:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I didn't say that Oscar had always had blue and white blood in his veins. That would be daft as he hasn't joined us yet. I simply expressed the hope that our new manager would show more interest in the club than himself. Sorry if I was unclear. :smile:

:thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm amazed no one has questioned or seems in the slightest bit concerned, that this guy has just left a club he has won a championship with, for personal reasons. Last thing we want is another temperamental manager in charge. I would still be very surprised if Bloom appointed him.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Will you become Junyentry In Motion? :)

ooooooohhhh, that's a great shout. Well, that's settled then. As OGJ's name fits into my username seamlessly, it's only right and proper he takes over from Gus. Of course, it's purely an incidental bonus that he's got a winning pedigree, worked with Cruyff, won a title or two and is massively flair. :)
Edit: providing those at NSC towers permit me to change name of course!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'm amazed no one has questioned or seems in the slightest bit concerned, that this guy has just left a club he has won a championship with, for personal reasons. Last thing we want is another temperamental manager in charge. I would still be very surprised if Bloom appointed him.

What? Perhaps he didn't like living in Israel. That's not too hard to understand, but what on earth makes him temperamental for leaving when you actually have no idea why?

I don't know why I continue to be amazed at the utter sh1t you come out with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here