Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I have no idea who this Guillem Balague is, should I be excited. Does he have a decent track record?

He's one of the biggest experts on Spanish Football, regular on Sky Sports. Knows his stuff and isn't known to BS. He's written books about Pep and is currently researching one about Messi.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I have no idea who this Guillem Balague is, should I be excited. Does he have a decent track record?

Guillem Balague is a Sky Sports Spanish football expert. He is a regular pundit on Sky Sports' show Revista de la Liga and has also written for some of Britain's newspapers as well as several popular Spanish newspapers.

This guy knows his stuff and is well respected Spanish journalist.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's one of the biggest experts on Spanish Football, regular on Sky Sports. Knows his stuff and isn't known to BS. He's written books about Pep and is currently researching one about Messi.

Thanks, I don't watch Sky football and I don't read football books hence my complete ignorance.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
MTA sports director Jordi Cruyff said that "We are sad to lose two such outstanding professionals as Juan and Ruben who contributed so much to winning the title this past season, but we fully understand their desire to continue their partnership with (ex-head coach) Oscar Garcia".

Says to me that Oscar is going somewhere soon at least.

Hmm, so they could come with Oscar? We should get a red and yellow away kit to make our team and coaching staff feel at home...

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Fantastic - I agree with others that we should make this official soon so that we can get on with our work today. I know it's possibly a bit retrograde, but can we have the Dagger back too, as a special treat? Even if he doesn't play, it would ramp up the excitement-o-meter for me for a good few weeks anyway....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Does this Oscar Garcia fella speak English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports