Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wish this would hurry up and get sorted - I've got work to do

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
That Twitter account has 1 follower and follows 11 people. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high just yet.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
According to the Tel Aviv official website, it was the head fitness coach that was at Valencia, not the assistant, and given the run-ins that Vicente had with the medical teams at Valencia (no idea whether or not that included the fitness team) it might not be as obvious a link as we hope it is...

Stand corrected. And yes.....that's not so positive really! Bugger!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That Twitter account has 1 follower and follows 11 people. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high just yet.

How about Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 430,000+ followers...?

Oscar Garcia, the new Brighton manager. A consecuent decision and a young up-and-coming manager with Barcelona DNA. Sort amic!

Oscar Garcia, el nuevo entrenador del Brighton. Sigue la (tardía) invasión de la Armada

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Guillem Balague Tweets

Oscar Garcia, the new Brighton manager. A consecuent decision and a young up-and-coming manager with Barcelona DNA. Sort amic!

Also, Oscar Garcia, el nuevo entrenador del Brighton. Sigue la (tardía) invasión de la Armada

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Torijo sounds like it has the same etymology as bull (toro). I hope he has a nose ring.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have no idea who this Guillem Balague is, should I be excited. Does he have a decent track record?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*That was me squealing with delight at the idea of this happening

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have no idea who this Guillem Balague is, should I be excited. Does he have a decent track record?

guillem-balague-Image-002.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here