Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not jumping the gun, but I would like there to be at least one, in the backroom team, who has plenty of experience of English football. Just someone to keep the players in line and to avoid any dugout tricks from the opposition.

Tanno could do that but it seems unlikely he will be asst so after all the disciplinary shenanigans he could end up being paid off. Charlie may be the man but he is currently hanging pending the disciplinary process (presumably his biggest crime will be being Charlie Oatway)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Not experienced enough!, saying that I wouldn't mind Di matteo.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
A friend was doing some contracting work at the Amex on Monday.
He was told by the club employee that Oscar is going to be made the Interim Manager (& then Manager) when the appeal is completed.

I did a reply on a separate thread yesterday evening. (Oscar 1/10).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shai. ‏@ChelsFan13 7h
Juan Torijo Oscar's fitness coach confirmed he will join to Brighton alongside Ruben Martinez on interview in israel

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shai. ‏@ChelsFan13 7h
Juan Torijo Oscar's fitness coach confirmed he will join to Brighton alongside Ruben Martinez on interview in israel

What a tease but where is the interview

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
MTA sports director Jordi Cruyff said that "We are sad to lose two such outstanding professionals as Juan and Ruben who contributed so much to winning the title this past season, but we fully understand their desire to continue their partnership with (ex-head coach) Oscar Garcia".

Says to me that Oscar is going somewhere soon at least.

Where did you read that ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports