Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I think its gotten to a point where I will genuinely feel dissapointed with anyone but OGJ!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Soz if fixtures but have heard he has already been offered a two year deal by Albion !

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
10 (TEN) to 1 on now. 1/10 for those non-gamblers. You place £10 and receive £1 profit. That's damn short.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
[TWEET]349660299487485954[/TWEET]

Apparently all sports sites in Israel are reporting this. His assistants have been released from their contract from Maccabi. From the Maccabi official website:

"Juan Torijo and Ruben Martinez will leave their roles as head fitness coach and assistant coach of the club. Maccabi Tel Aviv wishes to thank Juan and Ruben for their contribution to last season's championship and wish them the best of luck in the future."

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can stick Gus, Charlie and Tanno right up your arse.

Oscar García, Juan Torijo and Ruben Martinez = A flair trident.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a Catalan assistant then? Torijo seems to have been involved with Valencia's best years and although I've never heard of either of them before today, this interview with Martinez is quite interesting

http://vimeo.com/68213050

Assuming the rumours about Vicente coming back hold some truth, where would he fit in if he is not just a player?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not a Catalan assistant then? Torijo seems to have been involved with Valencia's best years and although I've never heard of either of them before today, this interview with Martinez is quite interesting

http://vimeo.com/68213050

Assuming the rumours about Vicente coming back hold some truth, where would he fit in if he is not just a player?
You don't have to have heard of them or know anything about them to know they are flairtabulous

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Sounds hopeful. Like someone said on another thread, maybe the "experienced" manager bit in PB's email was simply to rule out Tanno? Think we're going to know pretty soon....... :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The last time the odds were this short Gus was on his way to Reading....

Couldn't care less about the odds, what is interesting is the two assistants leave tel aviv last night, it's for that reason I am now starting to think something is going to happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here