Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Shirley if we get a Spanish manager, he at least needs to know his away around Championship/Prem leagues. Howzabout Junyent as manager, Phelan as assistant... who's an English football expert and then let's forgive and forget Charlie (that's if he ever did anything wrong) and make him coach again..at least that keep's Gus's ideas alive. A trio made in heaven!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Shirley if we get a Spanish manager, he at least needs to know his away around Championship/Prem leagues. Howzabout Junyent as manager, Phelan as assistant... who's an English football expert and then let's forgive and forget Charlie (that's if he ever did anything wrong) and make him coach again..at least that keep's Gus's ideas alive. A trio made in heaven!

Knowledge of English football would be a bonus, sure, but it isn't essential

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton

I like this! If Charlie is unable to return, what about Bob Brooker who still has the club at heart and an excellent coach by all accounts. He has always praised Gus' style of play when on the radio.

Jimmy Grimble

Wish Betfair would get their market up. Could clean up big time.

Does anyone know when they're likely to do it? Do they wait for the position to actually become vacant?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Could be some news possibly in next 48 hours according to this tweet rereceived

@brunoalemany: @amexbha I think we will know more in 48 hours. Oscar is not the only Brighton chance and Brighton not the only Oscar Garcia way...

That's a very long winded way of saying he hasn't got a clue, and is giving himself 2 days to hope for some news.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I like this! If Charlie is unable to return, what about Bob Brooker who still has the club at heart and an excellent coach by all accounts. He has always praised Gus' style of play when on the radio.

If Charlie is unable to return we have the perfect bi-lingual coach playing at right back for a significant part of last season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bring back The Clipboard Kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here