Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia in todays DM

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The standard of journalism is on a par with the other tabloids. It's just the political agenda that doesn't appeal to some on here.

I'm very much against it's political agenda, but it goes so much further than other papers in pushing it's agenda if you ask me. Politics aside, it's just so, nasty.

The Sun, shitty little paper as it is, can be very funny. I never see anything in the Mail that redeems it in any way (it's football coverage is ok, but you really don't need to go to a paper for that).

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
This is about the 4th article on Oscar from papers and they all say exactly the same. Pretty dull to be honest. I liked the pictures though. It's kind of easy to forget what illustrious company he has kept.

And yet there are those on here who think he has no contacts, no control at the club, and that Neil Warnock would do a better job. Amazing how such views can exist, imo..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oscar's got a brother called Roger.

QUALITY :clap2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I'm very much against it's political agenda, but it goes so much further than other papers in pushing it's agenda if you ask me. Politics aside, it's just so, nasty.

The Sun, shitty little paper as it is, can be very funny. I never see anything in the Mail that redeems it in any way (it's football coverage is ok, but you really don't need to go to a paper for that).

The Mail's target readership is middle class women and it is quite successful in this respect. I don't buy newspapers, so have no agenda. I was merely commenting on those that immediately latch on to any reference to the DM as if it was penned by the devil himself :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here