Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia in line to be the new Barcelona boss

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I'm not too convinced that Barcelona's fans would settle for: 1-1, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0...

What are the odds that he won't be their next manager? Whatever they are, get your money on!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not too convinced that Barcelona's fans would settle for: 1-1, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0

They might do if they only had one striker, major injury problems and a shit midfield and weren't willing to spend money on players though.

Although thinking about it I sometimes think Brighton fans expect us to play like Madrid or Barcelona

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
So has Luis Enrique.
I can't see barca sacking Enrique at the moment, but he needs to change something soonish.

Newspapers say Enrique will be gone after tomorrow's match against Athletico Madrid...apparently the President has told Messi this......
Messi wants Franck Rijkhard back...

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
He was a top player for them and did he not manage their youth teams and B team previously. He's well known to a lot of people at the club. Pretty sure he won't play a boring style with the players he would have at his disposal.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Gus might be a bit upset. He manages to get Brighton to 4th in the championship and gets a good job managing Sunderland. Oscar get Brighton to 6th in the Championship get mega job in managing Barca. I really like Oscar so if this happens I certainly wish him well and will look forward to him saying after a winning a champions leauge game that "I am very 'appy but I don't want to talk about Messi, I am proud of all my players"

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Lionel Messi has told the Barcelona board he wants Brighton coach Óscar García to replace Luis Enrique as soon as possible. [Mundo Depor]

Messi's choice.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Lionel Messi has told the Barcelona board he wants Brighton coach Óscar García to replace Luis Enrique as soon as possible. [Mundo Depor]

Messi's choice.

Excellent manager got the best out of us with chronic injures no championship experience and a certain player who over stepped the mark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here