Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Orlando Bloom interview

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was listening to Linkin Park last night and reading about on Chester Benningtons life and ultimately his suicide. Was the singer for Stone Temple Pilots too. He was a very talented and tortured soul.

Where has society gone to when someone speaks out about a healthy lifestyle and gets attacked for it.?

I don’t think it’s about having a problem with a healthy. It’s more about levels of pretentiousness.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I haven’t had any collagen powder for ages.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t think it’s about having a problem with a healthy. It’s more about levels of pretentiousness.

D74B8D3D-C117-45F1-B00E-55CBDB4833B7.jpeg

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
People aren’t laughing at him for having a healthy lifestyle. They’re laughing at him saying stuff like, “I sometimes look at a cow and think that’s the most beautiful thing ever.”

Eh? Not really that hilarious.

Saying, “I’m mostly vegetarian these days” = not funny.

Saying, “I’m 90% plant based” = funny.

Ya wha? Sorry neither funny.

I also have a smoothie in the morning and wait for it, it's hilarious, hehee, I add cricket powder into it. omg!

Last edited:

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I feel this thread has neatly divided the NSC community along the lines of those who know pretentious horsesh*t when they hear it, and those who can’t wait to find out what new wonder-berry they should add to their Nutri-bullet smoothie maker in the morning. (Probably while listening to a podcast by a motivational speaker).

I feel genuine pity for anyone who can’t find at least one belly laugh in the interview extract the OG posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
OG? Too much hip-hop on my Spotify playlists and not enough “Positive Thinking with Richard Branson”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here