Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He is a class act. Great technique and perfect for our style of football. I just wish someone would get on the end of one of his corners or free kicks!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was in the concourse early and saw the highlights from previous games. The last couple featured Orlandi a lot. He is good, and is getting better each game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He is showing real signs of serious potential,give him another 5 or 6 games and he will really be in the zone,let's hope some of the others will be at his level.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I would have made Bogdan a clear man of the match - but Orlandi was definitely the best Brighton player, and as has been said is getting better with every game.

He was a constant source of attacks and chances today.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He is a class act. Great technique and perfect for our style of football. I just wish someone would get on the end of one of his corners or free kicks!

But a few of his corners do fail to beat the first man, however saying that, when it does, they are quality.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I find it really frustrating we play him from the right though, means playing someone narrow on the left to cover the fullback on that side. He's a left footer, play him on the left and have two strikers plus Buckley on the right so he has genuine options in posession. Fantastic player and only going to get better with more games.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He is certainly getting into his stride. Looking like a great signing.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If he keeps getting better every game then fully agree. So far so good and starting to look settled, hopefully he'll start dictating things even more in the final third

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here