Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi talking to Blackpool !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Subject to passing the medical he has bagged himself a 1 year deal with an option on a 2nd year.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sicknote, let's move on. Good luck to him though, proper gentleman.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Quality player, lacking pace but was sorry to see him go. If he stays fit will be a very good free signing for them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch him play most games and score an EASY goal against us, you know the ones that he always missed when he played here. :smile:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cracking player, if Blackpool keep him fit they have a brilliant championship player.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just let it go!

I wish him all the best, but he's in the past - We need to look forward not back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With Oysten the Blackpool owners reluctance to spend money this must mean that many players are getting more realistic about the wages they are seeking and this must have a good knock on affect for the rest of football.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
With Oysten the Blackpool owners reluctance to spend money this must mean that many players are getting more realistic about the wages they are seeking and this must have a good knock on affect for the rest of football.

Not Ward apparently :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nobody really knows the reason for the hold up over a possible deal. Obviously it will take time for it to affect all players and teamx below
The Premier.

I read that La Liga wants the top players there perhaps that would be good fof the FL.

The Argus is hinting that it's his 13k wage demand thats the problem. Apparently we only paid 10k last season.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good signing for them...well, actually, anyone in the division really.

I know there's the 'sicknote' argument but many players are unfortunate enough to have one season of their careers buggered up by injury, it shouldn't suddenly be seen as though they'll be a liability from then on.

Regardless, gone now, must learn to get over it...*weeps*

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am sure TB and Burke , must make all their player decisions listerning to the good and great of NSC

Well they released him in the first place and with all the injuries at the start of last season brought him back for another year. The bedwetters weren't restricted to NSC , there was also a concerted campaign on Twitter and the Argus website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here