Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi ruled out for six weeks

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dunno. Maybe some time on the naughty step has done him good.

I'd love to see him come in and tear around their half of the pitch, getting stuck right in, spraying hollywood balls out wide to Buckley before slamming a Becksesque 35-yard free kick in off the stanchion. Then ripping off his shirt to reveal a gorgeously hirsute ginger chest.

I would LOVE that to happen. What will happen ios he will be virtually anon for 65 mins until Gus takes him off. But he will bottle a couple of challenges and make one good pass which I would probably do due to law of averages.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Ribs take ages to heal as they are constantly moving as you breath. I bruised mine snowboarding a couple of years back and it took a good couple of months before the discomfort started to ease off. I don't reckon we'll see Orlandi back before March.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
All this talk of Dobbie, Lua Lua etc.

Come on, if Gus has got a fit back four we all know that Crofts will come in to replace Orlandi.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Enter Dave and his Spanish Steps.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
It was so innocuous as well, he just seemed to twist as he landed. There was a visible lump poking out of his midriff when he was recieving treatment on the pitch.

Sickener. He's been the real deal these last few weeks.

pics??

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The 'harshly treated' Matt Sparrow could always be dragged back into the fold?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seems EVERY injury results in at least 5 weeks out at this club :rolleyes:

Herr Doctor always flies them off to the Berghof for five weeks of indoctrination, I mean treatment. It usually takes about five weeks to get everything put reich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here