Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi on Ulloa

Dec 29, 2011
Apparently had no offers in England and wants to stay in Brighton. Surely we could offer him a much reduced contract. He's still a quality player when fully fit, and if we can get him for fairly cheap (4-5k/week) he'd be worth having. Would he accept £5k a week if it meant he could stay in Brighton with his family?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Apparently had no offers in England and wants to stay in Brighton. Surely we could offer him a much reduced contract. He's still a quality player when fully fit, and if we can get him for fairly cheap (4-5k/week) he'd be worth having. Would he accept £5k a week if it meant he could stay in Brighton with his family?

Due to his knee injury problems I think his playing days are over, but we should offer him a job in the Academy teaching technique.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I do think that the way we have set up, seems to not be liked by managers. it seems to take a bit of the freedom away from them. Saying that I like the way it is, as it means they have to fit into the club as opposed to the club changing for them. Only time will tell if we can keep it this way though.

Doesn't stop Spurs getting a manager.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No thanks for an Orlandi return. Will be like Dave last Summer all over again and he was pretty crap this season.

He was injured half the time as well, not to mention he blew cold 90% of the time, we can do better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here