Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi Interview

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think it does tell us anything we didn't already know about current legend Calde.

For me though it does put a dampen on Calde the Manager, though.

He clearly can't be the person he is, and manager the team.
Calde comes across even more so as a great bloke, not something to could level at:-

Sir Alex.
Malky M.
or even our very own Gus.

The list goes on to the point of, name me 1 manager who is a 100% lovely lovely man, or doesn't have the capacity to go bat pooh crazy?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I don't think it does tell us anything we didn't already know about current legend Calde.

Calde comes across even more so as a great bloke, not something to could level at:-

Sir Alex.
Malky M.

The list goes on to the point of, name me 1 manager who is a 100% lovely lovely man, or doesn't have the capacity to go bat pooh crazy?

Gianfranco Zola?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Sir Alex.
Malky M.

Steve Coppell?

Roberto Di Matteo?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gianfranco Zola?
He's got the bat-pooh crazy gene.

Steve Coppell?

Roberto Di Matteo?
Neither working! (not fair on Coppell I know)

Coppell has a chance of squeaking in, although I'd be interested to know how involved he is/was with his teams.
He always struck me as the delegater through to game time.

There's no way Calde could be that aloof.

Dec 29, 2011

Sir Alex.
Malky M.

Martinez, not a bad bone in his body :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Martinez, not a bad bone in his body :)
Maybe I'm just being horribly stereotypical about the 'Latino spirit', all the while raising Latino Calde even higher to some god-like presence.
But I reckon Martinez has smashed the odd cup, when his orders haven't been followed.

But I still see Manager Calde giving Orlandi a lift to the game, to stop him getting lost!!! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here