Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Order your matchday experience Email

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Should be toilet roll included. Drinking Harveys will only have diarrhoea consequences

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Not too bad if you want all the stuff in the deal, but the Harveys component works out expensive for a 4% beer.

For £15 from the supermarket you can buy 9 pint tin of Adnams Ghost Ship (which is 4.5%) half a dozen quality pies and a bag of sweets for about half that (barring the match programme - that's available on line)

View attachment 124976

Tangentially, two breweries have combined to make a new IPA. Camden Town brewery and Addams mixing Hells Lager and Ghost Ship. Very nice, can taste both.

F5CB9900-2007-4D88-85BF-BDA4EA1EC8FB.jpeg

1B1AF43B-7A8D-4956-A5BC-BFFE74417171.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I heard a 1901 Club Matchday experience email will be going out to members shortly. I wonder what our matchday pack will contain?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
9 pints of Harveys!

Jeez, it's been a while since I got through that on a match day. Scrub that Palace at home, I seriously drowned my sorrows

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That’s OK if you’re splitting the costs, me and my 2 kids = nope.
The Harvey’s kegs are excellent though, be warned you need to drink it within about 48 hours of opening it as the gas goes and it goes off.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With soooooo much football in so many days I'm getting in a couple of the mini kegs direct from Harveys.
If I wait until Friday to open the first, I'll have time to replenish stocks for Tuesday!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
That’s OK if you’re splitting the costs, me and my 2 kids = nope.
The Harvey’s kegs are excellent though, be warned you need to drink it within about 48 hours of opening it as the gas goes and it goes off.

Just ordered mine.

Keg wont last 48hrs with wall-to-wall football Friday to Sunday....

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The beer to pie ratio is too low for me, but if it was more beer per pie I'd go for it.

:albion2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
An absolute bargain, I've been shipping in the 12 x 500ml bottles of Harvey's and looked at the Pie Packs and this collective bundle is fantastic value!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don’t forget to wait for a good 15 minutes then pour your Harvey’s taking about 3 attempts whilst pouring away large amounts to then end up with a huge foaming head which takes up half the glass, completely overcook one pie, and undercook another, for the full experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here