Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange Wednesdays Code - Can someone Help!?

VICENTE

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
Hi,
Was thinking about going to see the Bourne Legacy tonight and was wondering if anyone had an Orange Wednesday code they could send me.

If you are on the Orange network simply text film to 241 to receive the code.

If anyone could PM me a code would be much appreciated..

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
You need to show the text though don't you? Inbox me your number and I will mms a code :)

Hi,
Was thinking about going to see the Bourne Legacy tonight and was wondering if anyone had an Orange Wednesday code they could send me.

If you are on the Orange network simply text film to 241 to receive the code.

If anyone could PM me a code would be much appreciated..

So you want someone like me who pays for a service to give you a benefit from the service I pay for?

VICENTE

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
What a hero 'nomoremithras4me' is....

Southover Street Seagull... Lighten UP!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Certainly can, work phone is orange. Will PM you it

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You need to show the text though don't you? Inbox me your number and I will mms a code :)

Don't they also check that the text has come from Orange rather than forwarded from another phone?

Perhaps the OP should consider getting an Orange PAYG phone for about £9 rather than trying to sponge off other people.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It's no big deal to me, anything to help out fellow Albion fans, that's the type of guy I am :) Inbox your bank & passport details and I will send some money ;)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Add Badger to the 'lighten up' list

I just think it's a bit cheeky to come on here having barely made any contribution and expect people to give you things for free, but each to their own I guess.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Don't they also check that the text has come from Orange rather than forwarded from another phone?

Perhaps the OP should consider getting an Orange PAYG phone for about £9 rather than trying to sponge off other people.

In my experience at the odeon, they just ask you to read them the number.

I just think it's a bit cheeky to come on here having barely made any contribution and expect people to give you things for free, but each to their own I guess.

It's the something for nothing society we live in nowadays. I'm heading off this thread to lighten up, as I'm obviously being an absolute c**t to a fellow Albion fan who I have never met in my life before.

VICENTE

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I wouldn't read into the time or post count on NSC too much when it comes to 'contributing' to the club... I was simply asking as part of a 'buzzing' community for a code to go to the cinema. Relax yourself.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I wouldn't read into the time or post count on NSC too much when it comes to 'contributing' to the club... I was simply asking as part of a 'buzzing' community for a code to go to the cinema. Relax yourself.

Next thing you'll be telling us you will be sneaking in drinks and sweets bought from a supermarket and not from the cinema............

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
At Cineworld they ask to see the text. So get someone to forward you the entire text and then change their saved name to '241'. Works a treat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here