Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Optimism - If we don't cane some of these teams.....

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I've been having a little surf across various internet pages looking at other L1 clubs, their players, managers etc and I have to say, if we don't cane some serious arses this season then I will not be happy!!!

Yes folks its officially that time of year again, we can be champions, we can be the flairest team in the league, we can lord it over the other shitty little L1 clubs as we take this division by storm, I'm excited again! As excited as I am every bloody July when I think the Albion are going to make me cry with pride and passion, I'm looking forward to the highs and fearing the lows.

SEEEEEEEEAAAAGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLS !!!! :albion1:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree.

If we get turned over by shit like Oldham and MK Dons and draw with bollox like Hartlepool at home or get stuffed 7-1 away or lose to crap like Carlisle then we should all just pack up and go home,

Enough is enough. Kind of makes me want the Adams 1st time round when shit like that would turn up and we would just whip their arse.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I agree.

If we get turned over by shit like Oldham and MK Dons and draw with bollox like Hartlepool at home or get stuffed 7-1 away or lose to crap like Carlisle then we should all just pack up and go home,

Enough is enough. Kind of makes me want the Adams 1st time round when shit like that would turn up and we would just whip their arse.

Ooh yeah, Watson whips in a cross form a free kick, Zamora ghosting past opposition defence, WHACK.....GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLL!!!!! Proper sex wee leakage stuff!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
There's no way you can predict how a season will go before it's started. You could soar, you could flop. That's the way it goes in our divisions and in our positions.

:thumbsup: very much this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here