Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Oppenheimer 2023

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Odd. That is a live streaming video, which just seems to be playing the trailer over and over, and has been since July.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Just seen the cast for this, and it's an incredible who's who of my favourite actors. Can't wait.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Saw a trailer for this a few months ago and I really can't wait for it.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Looking forward to this film, very interesting and timely topic given the current state of the world.
Incidentally I was in Hiroshima, Japan about 6 weeks ago. They've got an incredible museum dedicated to the tragic event and they showcase and present the full horror in honest and graphic detail. A highly moving and affecting place with emotions that stayed with me for a while afterwards. They have a lit flame outside that will only be extinguished once the world is completely free of nuclear weapons.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Looking forward to this film, very interesting and timely topic given the current state of the world.
Incidentally I was in Hiroshima, Japan about 6 weeks ago. They've got an incredible museum dedicated to the tragic event and they showcase and present the full horror in honest and graphic detail. A highly moving and affecting place with emotions that stayed with me for a while afterwards. They have a lit flame outside that will only be extinguished once the world is completely free of nuclear weapons.
I'm planning on going to Japan either next year or 2024 and as much as I want to go to Hiroshima, I think the emotion would get the better of me.
Much like Auschwitz, the loss of life in these locations is probably a lot to take in and I'd imagine a lot of people can't hold in their emotions.
My old boss went to ground zero in NYC and her husband broke down in tears, he had no connection to 9/11, didn't lose any friends or family, he just said it was all very overwhelming.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looks good. Great to see Nolan getting away from nonsense like Tenet and back to decent story-telling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here