Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opinions on whether we have a chance of playoffs

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
i believe we have an outside chance are 3 games in hand are tranmere cheltenham and gillingham tranmere will be tough but gillingham and cheltenham are both winnable if we get some results out of them games play offs will look all the more possible:clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have a chance but realistically we need two or three more players to strengthen the squad. The eleven that played on Saturday were fine, but the bench was weak. A couple of experienced loanees would help us through a very busy period much better I think.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
i believe we have an outside chance are 3 games in hand are tranmere cheltenham and gillingham tranmere will be tough but gillingham and cheltenham are both winnable if we get some results out of them games play offs will look all the more possible:clap2:

Tranmere isnt a game in hand. I think we will beat Gillingham and Cheltenham though. Southend is the other one. Not expecting anything there.

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
We have a chance but realistically we need two or three more players to strengthen the squad. The eleven that played on Saturday were fine, but the bench was weak. A couple of experienced loanees would help us through a very busy period much better I think.

Definetly with gatting and mayo on the bench. Hopefully we can get some people n untill the end of the season

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just because we've won a game people think we have a chance at the playoffs now.

We have no chance in the playoffs. We won 3 (three) -0. We're going up automatically.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
:laugh: so u reckon we can make players with the squad we have at the moment or with a little help from some loanies

Personally, i'd love us to make it but I cant see it happening. As STID just said we are to inconsistent. If the Currie and Flinders roumers turn out to be true then maybe we have an outside chance. The one thing that counts against us though is our record against the top 7 or 8 teams is appauling. No wins. I think it may be a season too soon for us.

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
yhh definetly are inconsistensy may play a big part in whether we can reach play offs or not hopefully we can overcome that though:bounce:

seagullsss

Lofts Number 1 Fan!
Jan 1, 2008
Personally, i'd love us to make it but I cant see it happening. As STID just said we are to inconsistent. If the Currie and Flinders roumers turn out to be true then maybe we have an outside chance. The one thing that counts against us though is our record against the top 7 or 8 teams is appauling. No wins. I think it may be a season too soon for us.

i believe that if its not season its got 2 be next:bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need a few more loans in and also must win 4 of the 5 home games coming up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here