Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Letter To The Club

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Err, the holding company owes Tony Bloom £102 million and he has converted another £65 million of debt into shares.......as at 30 June 2013, which is before fully funding Lancing.

The holding company is not the football club. The football club didn't build the stadium or training facilities did it? It rents the stadium.

Holding companies are somewhat different than the singular companies contained therein.

The holding company is not the football club. The football club didn't build the stadium or training facilities did it? It rents the stadium.

Holding companies are somewhat different than the singular companies contained therein.

The 2012/13 financial statements for the football club (BHA FC Ltd - 00081077) show a shareholders financial deficit (ie debt to the shareholders) of £52.2M.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Dear Tony, Paul and David

When I was formed in my mothers' lovely womb nature failed to grow me a pair of bollocks. For that reason I'm going to moan like a little bitch. Please can you allow me to nestle my head in your laps while you reassuringly stroke your fingers through my hair.

Yours truly

Billy the Fish

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
That the people running the club have got it into a situation where it is struggling to form a match-day squad for the second league game of the season is unforgivable. Yet, apparently, fans who question the competence of the people who have allowed this state of affairs to develop are disloyal and incontinent and should be wearing nappies.

What we are seeing is no way to run any club, never mind the best-supported club outside the Premier League.

The summer clear-out of players began as soon as last season ended. When Toko was signed in May, fans had every reason to believe that the squad would take shape in good time for the new season.

That we have had to endure a months-long drip-feed of misinformation from people “in the know” simply compounds our dismay.

NorthStandTopBoy

Jan 3, 2014
"I can't always make it and I can't always get someone to go in my place but I continue to pay my money as I figure it goes towards helping the club."

Paul Barber is on 500k p/a. I'd just let that sink in if I was you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here