Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] OOPS ! Titanic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anyway, back to football.

What are the odds of anyone joining us during the Johndory Transfer Window?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This thread looks like it might go the same way.
Then somebody will post an 'oops, vegster' thread.
It'll be like Groundhog Day....

My thread wasn't about somebody subject to a court case though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No, it was a jokey thread about Alex Salmond being arrested, all was fun until it was announced the serious nature of the charges involved and Titanic suddenly realised he was on thin ice as regards litigation towards NSC.

It was indeed a jokey thread about Alex Salmond... and full of fish puns. There was no ice, thin or otherwise involved though. I closed it because I thought it was in poor taste to continue joking about it once the serious nature of the charges was announced. Nothing to do with sub judice because there was not a single comment, speculative or otherwise about the case, on that thread. You chose to start this thread... which also didn't mention the Salmond case directly, so I let it run.

Now that it does, I would prefer, as a matter of good taste, to close this one too. What do you think?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It was indeed a jokey thread about Alex Salmond... and full of fish puns. There was no ice, thin or otherwise involved though. I closed it because I thought it was in poor taste to continue joking about it once the serious nature of the charges was announced. Nothing to do with sub judice because there was not a single comment, speculative or otherwise about the case, on that thread. You chose to start this thread... which also didn't mention the Salmond case directly, so I let it run.

Now that it does, I would prefer, as a matter of good taste, to close this one too. What do you think?

Glad that was the Sole reason. The thread was a thing of beauty that I missed out on.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Locked tight! Did he use a chub lock?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Please do, I think there is no mileage in these sort of threads as I said in post #1 on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here