Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OOPS! Paula has caught a crab, again !

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Obviously she thought she could get a medal. Twat.

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004
she had NO chance of a medal anyway..several of the runners had better times than her this year and THEY hadn't ran most of a marathon this week.......And you call me a twat ?...do your homework next time :dunce:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sir Royston thorne said:
she had NO chance of a medal anyway..several of the runners had better times than her this year and THEY hadn't ran most of a marathon this week.......And you call me a twat ?...do your homework next time :dunce:

I called you a twat because your starting post in the thread was pointless. She entered for the same reason anyone enters an olympic event. To win a medal. I didn't think she would win anything either but I stand by my original post. Twat.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i think he had a good point after you asked such a stupid question :ohmy:

Exactly. It wasn't an in depth analysis of her performance or chances. It just pisses me off when people take the first opportunity to slag her off when she's doing her best to represent her country as an opportunity to show everyone how they knew all along she couldn't do it. How clever these people are.

TO ME MOST PEOPLE THINK BEING IN THE OYLMPICS IS THE GREATEST THING IN THEIR LIFE, EVEN THE OLD PRO'S LIKE COE, OVETT, JACKSON ETC CAN'T STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE UNIQUE EXPERIENCE.

BUT FOR OUT PAULA, NO. IF SHE AIN'T GOING TO GET A MEDAL. IT AIN'T WORTH GETTING SWEATER.

WELL PAULA. ITS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE STUCK TO LONDON THEN. COS THE REST OF THE WORLD IS HILLIER AND OFTEN A LOT HOTTER.

PAULA RATCLIFFE= QUITTER GOLD

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
London Calling said:
TO ME MOST PEOPLE THINK BEING IN THE OYLMPICS IS THE GREATEST THING IN THEIR LIFE, EVEN THE OLD PRO'S LIKE COE, OVETT, JACKSON ETC CAN'T STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE UNIQUE EXPERIENCE.

BUT FOR OUT PAULA, NO. IF SHE AIN'T GOING TO GET A MEDAL. IT AIN'T WORTH GETTING SWEATER.

WELL PAULA. ITS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE STUCK TO LONDON THEN. COS THE REST OF THE WORLD IS HILLIER AND OFTEN A LOT HOTTER.

PAULA RATCLIFFE= QUITTER GOLD

Caps-lock?
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here