Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Oops, it isn't coming home and these T-shirts need to find a new home...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is like the kind of stunt the losing team does on Week 1 of the Apprentice

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
They are hideous, if that is the best design someone can come up with i'm glad we lost and he's done his money.
Well if he has a modicum of sense, he could sit on them until the England Ladies qualify for UEFA 2025 and then start to flog them off as pre-tournament memorabilia of their win in 2022 - no doubt they would sell very well at that point 😉

239561A1-C69C-4E58-AA98-3A5217547CFB.jpeg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Do I smell BS? Bought the shirts 2 years ago? Nike hadn't released any clues to the shoulder design 2 years ago unless that's part of the print - if so not very economical? 18,000?

Although I was living in France in '93 when Les Bleus missed out on World Cup qualification (last minute v Bulgaria lol) and a load of their USA '94 merch suddenly appeared on the sale rails at the local Intersport
Why?

It says he bought blank shirts several years ago - didn’t get them printed up until before the QF

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Why?

It says he bought blank shirts several years ago - didn’t get them printed up until before the QF
Dunno the printing of the shoulder detail on the image of the shirts looks a bit OTT - would you screen print that? Maybe the text you'd understand. Not an expert in these matters I confess.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Dunno the printing of the shoulder detail on the image of the shirts looks a bit OTT - would you screen print that? Maybe the text you'd understand. Not an expert in these matters I confess.
No, I wouldn’t because it looks crap (although you can screen print anything) - didn’t like the design of official shirts anyway - they looked really 70s to me - or beach bum Benidorm perhaps.

I was though responding to your suggestion that the story was ‘BS because Nike hadn’t released the design 2 years ago’ - just saying the guy bought blank football shirts then - he didn’t print them until the WC was well under way. 🙂

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I smell bullshirt, no photos of actual product, I reckon if anyone actually buys one they’ll run it off on a digital t-shirt printer.

Good bit of publicity for Wholesale Clearance Ltd though I guess.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I smell bullshirt, no photos of actual product, I reckon if anyone actually buys one they’ll run it off on a digital t-shirt printer.

Good bit of publicity for Wholesale a clearance Ltd though I guess.
Call his bluff - it will only cost you £215,760...

(Agreed - there's no way anyone would have paid the supposed £29.99 original price)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here