Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Oops! Alex Jones’ lawyers mess up…

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Alex Jones must pay $49.3m for Sandy Hook hoax claim…

Mainly because his lawyer’s accidentally sent an entire digital copy of his mobile phone to the prosecution :clap:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62444302

Am I the only one who thinks that the accident was nothing of the sort? (A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theorist if you like).Either way, Good. What an odious way to make a living and I've no idea how he sleeps at night.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Apparently the Capitol Riot investigators have also asked to see it given his Trump links…

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
And in other news, one of the UK's biggest losers Alex Bellend is now a convicted stalker.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Am I the only one who thinks that the accident was nothing of the sort? (A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theorist if you like).Either way, Good. What an odious way to make a living and I've no idea how he sleeps at night.

It seems like a mistake a pro lawyer wouldn’t make.

In other nasty nut job news, Alex Belfield has been found guilty of stalking. Up on eight counts, found guilty of 4.

Again, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...und-guilty-of-stalking-jeremy-vine-and-others

I’m genuinely cheered to see proper judicial process overcoming nasty, extremist, trolls and handing out some justice. Belfield told he could well receive a custodial sentence.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And then they can look into the Farage links with Jones and Bannon.

That phone could make a few lawyers very, very rich indeed. I can’t imagine them not rinsing that record for all it’s worth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the phone details should have been provided in discovery. evidence had originally been withheld, someone in the law firm decided they didnt want to do that anymore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It seems like a mistake a pro lawyer wouldn’t make.

In other nasty nut job news, Alex Belfield has been found guilty of stalking. Up on eight counts, found guilty of 4.

Again, couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...und-guilty-of-stalking-jeremy-vine-and-others

I’m genuinely cheered to see proper judicial process overcoming nasty, extremist, trolls and handing out some justice. Belfield told he could well receive a custodial sentence.
Is he the 'voice of reason' moron that PPF likes to promote?

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bloke should be in jail for what he did to those families.

Unfortunately the sewers of society are influenced by people like him.

I agree. I’m glad he has to give up a huge chunk of his wealth though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Had to give the everyday American a little cookie after removing their abortion rights, I guess.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Had to give the everyday American a little cookie after removing their abortion rights, I guess.

let me guess, fake trial right?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always worth a watch, from back in the day

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't know, don't care.

Rednecks love Alex Jones, the laziest of liberal leftists dislikes him. The rest of us don't give a shit - just another yelling, annoying American.

Oh dear.

He’s a lot more than that to the families of the children at Sandy Hook.

I don’t want a row, but please, please try and engage your brain before reciting your dogma. Hugely insensitive to the families of murdered children.

You clearly don’t know what this case is about and your post shows that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here