Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Onwards, ever upwards - Cardiff roll-call

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just phoned Cardiff and it's cash on the gate or card at the ticket office.....makes my life easier!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just phoned Cardiff and it's cash on the gate or card at the ticket office.....makes my life easier!!!

...and more expensive. Is there an option for you to book it over the phone and pick it up, thus securing the advance price? Or is there not much difference this season?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...and more expensive. Is there an option for you to book it over the phone and pick it up, thus securing the advance price? Or is there not much difference this season?
Brighton have stopped selling tickets for this apparently, I was hoping I could pick up a prebooked ticket at Cardiff. Not sure about the price difference.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Just found out not in London so can go, though getting a lift with a Cardiff supporting mate...hope I get a lift back when we win :).

First game of the season, finances etc...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'll be there with my little pick and shovel and two rugby supporters in the away end....looking for my red scarf !

I'll be in the home end with two rugby fans from Cardiff. Never watched the Albion from the other end before!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here