Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only in croyden..

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You obviously know what i was trying to get at? Croydon croyden same thing

That is not the point Jake. He will think you are a fool for being unable to spell Croydon. The intellectual dig you were aiming at the rib of Croydon's finest will therefore be blunted.

It is the same as on the Palace site, there are ever so many 'thick bernards' it is really childs play to make them look the plums they are in reality.

Last edited:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
My dear Car Wash.

I must salute you for your kindly intervention in this matter.

I am sure that, in the fullness of time, young Jake will come to rue his untimely intrusion. Indeed I suspect that a missive outlining his regret and contrition, will be currently traversing the countryside between beautiful Sussex and the suburbs of "Croydon", provided the address for delivery has been correctly annoted.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
My dear Car Wash.

I must salute you for your kindly intervention in this matter.

I am sure that, in the fullness of time, young Jake will come to rue his untimely intrusion. Indeed I suspect that a missive outlining his regret and contrition, will be currently traversing the countryside between beautiful Sussex and the suburbs of "Croydon", provided the address for delivery has been correctly annoted.

Annotated?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Frank..you really are better than that. Is that how they spell the name in Kestown?

No, it's far to up market here in 'Kestone' to even mention anywhere west of Beckenham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here