Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only fools & horses - disillusioned

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Does it matter.
The Peckham "Spring" was in Whitehawk and all that loverly flurescent water got sent to Lundon to poison all the cockernees.

Millwall palarse charlton chelsea and the rest,poisoned by Whitehawk water.

Result.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
In that first episode, the foxy looking blonde, whom they're chatting up ( astroturf, Concorde pilots ), was the girlie mechanic in Crossroads, and a presenter on BBC Sussex. :moo:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wasn't John Sullivan the Palace fan, he's from Balham which is of course Palace territory.

Is it b*llocks.

Not only is packed with Brighton fans, it's actually nearer to Stamford Bridge and Craven Cottage.

.. and Plough Lane was nearer than them all.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Grandad: Your dad always said Del Boy would reach the top, then again he said Millwall would win the cup one day. This suprisingly was never used by the Beeb to advertise the 2004 FA Cup Final.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
"OOOOH i often see the chaps in the shed..looks great fun"

"Couldn't dribble like Jimmy Greaves could"
"Maybe not but a fine player, good in the air"
"So's Biggles"

Could watch OFAH all day

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Rather inconsistency than Palace though eh. In fact if there's no mention of palace like there are of millwall charlton and chelsea then we can assume that the palace scarf must have been left there by another, lesser, unlikeable character. A one episode character. Some kind of numpty. It only stands to reason, after all - Palace.

Rodney: "this bird looks like Crystal Carrington Del."

Del: "Crystal Carrington? More like Crystal bleeding Palace!"

although I believe it was one of the script writers responsible for the scarf....

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think you'll find as with most of Del Boy's purchases throughout the series it was utter rubbish that nobody else would ever buy. Dodgy seconds shit not worth a bob.

Thus they used a Palace scarf to fit in with this theme.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Does it matter.
The Peckham "Spring" was in Whitehawk and all that loverly flurescent water got sent to Lundon to poison all the cockernees.

Millwall palarse charlton chelsea and the rest,poisoned by Whitehawk water.

Result.

I thought the allotments used in this episode were actually more Coombes Road area up behind where Mithras House is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here