Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only fools and horses

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
David Jason looks older now than Grandad did. Leave well alone.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

well I must be then...

Granted it has funny moments in it yes, but laugh out loud humor all the way through it.... nah, not for me.

I think a lot of people look back at it and think of the good old days when they had a decent job, & could spunk all there money on beer and football with no kids, no wife and hair.

What did we have to compare it with to be honest not very much, there are far better comedy shows on tv now and the competition is good.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I'm sort of torn. No more OFAH but a couple of splinter shows like the green green grass. Maybe Micky Pearce and Jevon doing something or Trigger having his own show. At least then if they're not so good it wouldn't spoil the memories of the original.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One of the most vastly overrated TV shows of all time. It had it's moments but on the whole very unfunny. If they do another one it will get a huge audience though so they probably will.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I also watched a bit of Birds of a Feather as I was round my Step Dad's house and despite his increasingly annoying insistence he cannot stand television and never watches it and only listens to Classic FM while he "gets on with jobs around the flat" EVERY time I turn the corner to his landing in his sheltered housing place I hear his TV on full volume from down the corridor and sure enough, when I go in there he is with Emmerdale on volume 99! I shit ye not, volume 99, every time. It actually hurts my ears. Intolerable, though not as irritating as his habit of answering Egghead questions only after the egghead has said the answer and then claims credit for knowing it. Anyway, off track, Birds of a Feather, never was funny, even less so this time around.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Jesus wept!!! Please not.

TV is full of comeback, s*it programmes/films/remakes that should have known better.

Let it lie and let's remember it as it was...not in some god-awful comeback.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why not an Old Folks "Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads"... I take it Rodney Bewes is still above ground. And "Thelma"..

That sort of thing was done before, it was called Last of the Summer Wine. It turned into a pension scheme for all the ex light comedy actors if the 70's.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As its a short sketch thing it cant do any harm but will probably be disappointing. As a series they should have stopped when they got rich.
What I would like is to see if Captain Slackbladder, George and Baldrick made it through WW1 & went on to fight together in WW2. As the writers are still alive i think it would be very popular.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please don't let the sketch be set in a corner shop up north or the Queen Vic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here