Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Only Connect

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub?

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011
This is a quiz where I struggle to understand the question, let alone get an answer right. :dunce:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Only watch the last few minutes whilst waiting for University Challenge. Not a fan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only watch the last few minutes whilst waiting for University Challenge. Not a fan.

Not a fan, eh?

:facepalm:

showbiz_david_mitchell_victoria_coren_engagement_2.jpg

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

The last round is idiotic - it's as if it has been imported from an entirely different, much easier quiz. It's like finishing University Challenge with a few rounds of Catchphrase. I love Only Connect but refuse to watch the end as it makes me so cross. (And yes, I do realise how ridiculous that is...)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The last round is idiotic - it's as if it has been imported from an entirely different, much easier quiz. It's like finishing University Challenge with a few rounds of Catchphrase. I love Only Connect but refuse to watch the end as it makes me so cross. (And yes, I do realise how ridiculous that is...)

It is easier but enables me to say, tonight, I got 4 questions right.

I got doughnuts, and the lines of latitude (on the first clue Arctic Circle) plus two of the anagrams.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Honestly the Michael Portillo “coming up next” ones always have me in stitches

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My favourite quiz of the week. Mrs Earle doesn't get Mrs Mitchell's sense of humour in her rambling interludes, intro and outro. But can't wait for the final round - her favourite. She's getting into the wall now as well. Funnily enough, I particularly like the music questions.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

The missing vowels are easier in the opening rounds of the series, well the whole quiz is, but by the QF stages you are getting categories like Opera's released in 1922 and songs that contain seasons of the year with the season changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here