Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 4 weeks to go till next international break

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
In just four weeks time we're going to have to endure more rubbish like tonight and Moldova on Friday but wait for it we've got a classic lined up it's the mighty San Marino , So that's another two weeks without watching the Albion again . Would it not be better to cram about five international qualifiers in at the end of the season in-between the Euros & the World cup so we don't get such a stop start domestic football season any better suggestions .
San Marino :nono:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
tonight's first half was poor I'd rather a solution was reached to avoid breaking up our season as we will have to cram in midweek fixtures after christmas to catch up

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
tonight's first half was poor I'd rather a solution was reached to avoid breaking up our season as we will have to cram in midweek fixtures after christmas to catch up

That's why we have so many midweek fixtures it's not so bad in premier league because they only play 38 games but the championship has 46 games for each club to squeeze in

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
really? i'd really rather they didnt. maybe its fatigue from olympic football following Euros, but im rather disinterested in the internationals. i struggled to care about the game this evening. at one poin ti wondered if it might be better for Ukraine to win to give the rest of the qualifiers a bit more interesting.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
and no Olympics/Tennis Grand Slam Finals/ Golf Majors etc to keep us occupied

I watch all other sports as well but my question is we wait 4 months for the season to start play 3 games then it all stops for 2 weeks and in 4 weeks time after around 5 or 6 games it's all gonna stop again for another 2 weeks so in the end we're playing a midweek game nearly every week till the end of the season , which a lot of people struggle to get to because of work commitments just so England can play & thrash San Marino

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here