Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 15 points from the playoffs

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Once Hughton appeared I went large.

£80 on 12th - £160 win
£20 on promotion - £10K win

I realise that there have been a few questions about this already, but can you re-post.
Most have been asking about the promo bet, but you haven't really bet £80 on us finishing 12th at 2/1. Or is that 12th or higher?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Bet Victor. Also 8/1 for top 12 - currently 8 points away. This was on all on the day we officially appointed him.

Yeah, I backed Fulham as soon they sacked Magath at 13/2 to finish in the top half with BetVictor too.

Consistently they offer the best value odds on football.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
We have 63 points to play for and realistically would need at least 48 points from those games.

On the plus side, any team doing that would be the form team going into the play offs......

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Can we really rule anything out ?

Now is the time teams start dropping out of the top places and peaking, Middlesbrough did it last season nicely, as did Forest. Its a tight league, a few wins strung together and your in the race, a few losses and your out of it. Who said the Premier League is the most exciting league in the world ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why not the next 4? Brentford & Ipswich at home, Blackpool away, then Forest at home. :thumbsup:
Forest will be on their new manager bounce by then.
That'll be when we're next staring relegation in the face, and NSC will go into 'Hughton heave ho' mode.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Forest will be on their new manager bounce by then.
That'll be when we're next staring relegation in the face, and NSC will go into 'Hughton heave ho' mode.

True. Pearce has got to be dead man walking by now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

Slightly healthier looking the other way too:-

6 points and +14 goals from relegation.

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
The squad hasn't got enough about it to mount a serious challenge for the play-offs, it needs an overhaul during the summer to clear out some of the dross accumulated by Hyppia. Mid-table anonymity beckons this season I reckon, considering where we were a month ago I'll be happy with that.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I was getting sucked in by the idea before the Brentford defeat. Looking at the table we've got 19 games remaining. We would have to win 14 of those games just to finish on the total we had after Ulloa dramatic winner at the City Ground last April(72). By no means will that be enough to secure a play off place this time around.

Nice idea. We're more likely to get a trip to Wembley through the FA Cup this season.

Edit - 14 wins and a draw would equal 72 points.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I reckon we owe it all to Sami Hyypiä. If he hadn't done the decent thing and walked, Bloom would have happily let him blunder on for reasons best known to himself...

Oh well, onwards and upwards!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Eight points off ninth place. Just saying...

... Best, O'Grady, CMS, Baldock, Colunga, March and KLL all challenging for the front three/four positions. Ince and Holla working together in DCM. JFC too, and Stephens to come back.

By the end of the season, ninth would be delightful, just so long as our players that have come through the ranks continue to get game time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here