Online Ticketing - 'Friends and Family'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone else had a problem with people that are linked to you on the system but that don't show on your 'friends and family list' nor when you try and buy tickets together?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes. And where you link a friend who has family, but the family don't show up even if you provide their details. It's a bit buggy and f***ing irritating.

Grrrr.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yep, I've bought my ticket, but not my sons apparently! Then logged on as him and as he's a junior he's not
entitled to buy a ticket, not annoying at all..

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Yes. And where you link a friend who has family, but the family don't show up even if you provide their details. It's a bit buggy and f***ing irritating.

Grrrr.

You adding their details only adds you to their friends and family. You need to get them to add you, then you will be able to buy tickets on their behalf.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Just called the ticket line, answered WITHOUT a queue and sorted within 2 mins.

Good work!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You adding their details only adds you to their friends and family. You need to get them to add you, then you will be able to buy tickets on their behalf.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:
It doesn't I'm afraid, no. This is still an issue despite the adding being reciprocated. :nono:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Posted on another thread...

Logged in as me, but one of my F&F's tickets didn't show, but when that F&F logged in to his account, mine did show - so bought them under that log-in :shrug:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes. They don't show up, but then when you try and add them it says that they are already part of your network.

But I'm sure they know these issues, including the 'Update your details' problem, and I'll give them a bit of time

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
anyone get the issue where when you add money via e cash top up it goes through but then when it confirms this it starts opening multiple pages with each one saying do you want to navigate away from this page? i had 40 when i first did it

you cant click on yes quick enough and have to go into task manager to shut internet explorer completely down.

proper pain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports