Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online petition

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Over 3,700 now, lets keep pushing it folks. Can we get over 5,000?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's now 3743. We can easily get 5000...I just went on to the Bury board, somebody asked for the link to the petition and within a few minutes there was at least 4 new names from Bury fans:clap:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
its shot up to over 4500 now,Tell everyone you know to sign it.:clap: :clap2:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I have just saved a copy of the tab de-limited file as text. So far the petition runs to 122 pages of A4 paper!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's now over 4730 and there are only 2 or 3 morons that have decided to have an input. Pretty good going

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Just signed, bit slow on the uptake i know, I was number 4843.:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We are only 71 away from 5000!!:clap:

That is amazing. In less than a week we've managed to amass just under 5000 signatures.

I'm impressed....especially as it is now only 5 short of 5000.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
5,000 up!

I've just heard Danny and Nicky on Southern FM talking about the flowers, very supportive. I've just sent an e-mail to the studio asking them to sign the petition and read out the address on air. Suggested they might like to read out some of the comments too.

Could help bump the total even further!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We're a resourceful lot...how can we get all Prem and Football League players to sign the petition?

It wouldn't take any effort on their part (a letter takes some effort if it's not your cause) but an on line petition would be an easy way for them to show that they actually care about our game. Would glamourise the campaign too and at the same time add a lot of weight to our cause.

Talking of getting players to sign...are any of The Albion on here yet? DK? MP? MMcG? BB? Their families? I haven't seen their names and we are, after all, fighting for their futures too.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Jonathan Digby....why does thast name ring a bell? ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
come to think of it: Gary Speed, Chris Evans - not THE people who immediatley spring to mind but close :lolol:

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Well over 5000 now keep it going has everyone sent the link to the petition to all in their email address books if not do so

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
5384. Jonathan Clays Every city needs a football club it can feel proud of and it would be unjustifiable for the people of Brighton and Sussex to be without one. We had the Goldstone stolen from under our feet in '97; don't do the same to our dreams for Falmer. Seagulls forever!!!

:clap2:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Bwian said:
We're a resourceful lot...how can we get all Prem and Football League players to sign the petition?

It wouldn't take any effort on their part (a letter takes some effort if it's not your cause) but an on line petition would be an easy way for them to show that they actually care about our game. Would glamourise the campaign too and at the same time add a lot of weight to our cause.

Talking of getting players to sign...are any of The Albion on here yet? DK? MP? MMcG? BB? Their families? I haven't seen their names and we are, after all, fighting for their futures too.

Well Peter Ward has definitely signed, and I spotted a Paul Rogers in there too. No current players though.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
5340 thats me!:clap:

email the link to friends, family anyone!the zamora the merrier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here