Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online FIFA 10 NSC League (PS3)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
90th min bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Need to play you more out of the league!! Two great games!

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
sussexman looking for a game, great goal mcCurrywurst

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
As soon as i mention my streak, someone stops me in my tracks. Sussexman with a last minute equaliser which he deserved. Want revenge with a rematch

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
i cant get in, if anyone fancies a game... invite 'scoob2989' thanks.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
As soon as i mention my streak, someone stops me in my tracks. Sussexman with a last minute equaliser which he deserved. Want revenge with a rematch

was that you playing second game as totally differant from first couldn't get near the ball :lol:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
I wanted revenge on sussexman and got it with a bit to spare. Took him to the cleaners with a 7-0 win. Noosh- still wants to get some more matches done tonight

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hale-9 (Arsenal) 4 - 2 Noosh- (B.Munich)

Finally put an end to his undefeated streak.

However, my network decided to cut out half way through beating TippleBha, so I now have 2 loses registered against my name, which I fear may cost me come the end of the season. Gutted I am.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
On a run! 4-0 then 4-0 then down to 10men after 3mins and won 3-0! Never done this good before!! Really happy! Anyone want to play? Invite TippleBha. Griff9?

edit: First 4-0 vs R. Madrid I might have been abit lucky was well under the cosh at times!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here